- Brokers Report: Scientex - Expansion Plans Progressing Well
- Brokers Report: Tenaga - Again Taking Over Another IPP - Track 4A
- Market Daily Report: KLCI ends higher in tandem with regional markets
- Brokers Report: Nestlé - KitKat to ignite growth
- Market Daily Report: KLCI up with US stocks as Malaysian earnings trickle in
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Brokers Report: PMB earnings expected to improve with increased production, lower costs
Press Metal Bhd
(April 19, RM2.79)
Maintain hold with a fair value of RM2.62: The global demand for aluminium is expected to grow modestly at 5% annually from financial year 2017 (FY17) to forecasted FY19 (FY19F), largely attributed to the transportation and construction segments which account for half of the global primary demand, while supply is expected to remain flat at 60 million tonnes. Currently, demand for aluminium stands at 59 million tonnes with supply at 59 million tonnes. The slow supply growth is mainly due to the curb on aluminium production in China where the government has issued a policy draft to cut down production during the winter season.
as aluminium, Aminvestment research report, brokers call, Brokers Report, bursa malaysia, construction, Investment, share market, stock market, The Edge Financial Daily
Just a NEW BloGGeR from a new Generation, venturing into a new world. This blog is mainly about ME....Welcome To My Life!!